If you are looking for the best air fryers in India then you are at right place. There are many brands of air fryers available in the Indian market. Each brand has its name and reputation in the industry because of their product. In this post, we have listed The Best Philips Air Fryers in India in 2020.
Philips is the leading company in manufacturing Home and Kitchen Appliances. good after-sales service, good customer care service, best build quality of the product, best possible performance of product etc. this is the key points that attract the customers to this Name.
Air Fryers are the new players in the market. If you are a health-conscious person but still want to fulfil your desire for fried and crunchy food then Air Fryers will play an important role in your life as they use 80% less oil than the traditional methods reducing unnecessary calories and f
Due to their health benefits, they became more popular and now they are must-have appliance in the kitchen. The market is filled with various brands of air fryers due to their increasing demand but in this post, we will only look at Philips Air Fryers.
So, if you are willing to buy a Philips Air Fryer, then please read the list below with a detailed review and comparison of the Best Philips Air Fryers in India in 2020 and don’t forget to read the buyer’s guide for the Best Philips Air Fryers in India.
Before buying an Air Fryer, please read our Best Air Fryers in India 2020 Buyers Guide. So that you can make a better decision.
Table of Contents
Best Philips Air Fryers in India in 2020
We created this list of Best Philips Air Fryers in India on the basis of user reviews, technical specifications, their build quality and our team has inspected these products themselves
1. Philips Viva Collection HD9220 Air Fryer with Rapid Air Technology
You are seeing the most trusted, most loved and most used air fryer in India. Philips viva collection HD 9220 is one of the best Philips air fryers in India. This air fryer has been a favourite of health-conscious people for many years. Philips is the first company to introduce Air Frying technology in the market.
This air fryer from Philips has the capacity of 2.2 L which uses rapid air technology that enables you to fry, bake, grill, and roast very easily. The rapid air technology will help you to lead a healthy lifestyle by reducing the fat by 80%. This air fryer has an integrated air filter that removes the smell created while cooking. It’s a compact, safe and easy to clean kitchen appliance. Philips HD9220 air fryer is equipped with a timer, auto-shutoff feature, temperature controlling feature. With a power consumption of 1425 W, it can cook up to 800 gm of food at one time, which is enough for basic need.
On Amazon, it was available on 4th March 2020. This machine can give a tough competition to the Microwave ovens easily
- This air fryer comes with Rapid Air Fryer technology which will help you to cook uniformly with 80% less fat.
- This air fryer has a capacity of 2.2 L which makes it suitable for a family of 4 members.
- With this air fryer you can fry your food with little or no oil.
- Using rapid air fryer technology you can easily bake, grill, roast and fry.
- Philips HD9220 air fryer is equipped with an integrated air filter which will help you to reduce the smell created while coking.
- The design of this air fryer combine circulating hot air, to optimize cooking.
- It is compact, safe and easy to clean air fryer. You can easily detach its basket to clean it quickly.
- It has a nice touchpad handle and non-slip foot will act as a saviour from potential accidents in the kitchen.
- This air fryer has an inbuilt timer which will allow you to pre-set the cooking time for up to 30 minutes.
- Its auto-shut-off feature with sound indicator will let you know when your food is done cooking.
- To get the best cooking results you can set the temperature up to 200 degrees.
- It has an adjustable thermostat.
- With a power consumption of 1425 W, this air fryer can efficiently cook up to 800 gm of food ingredient at a time
- With an internal cord storage facility, you can easily store the 0.8m long cord.
- Provides 2 years of warranty on this product
|Power Consumption||1425 W|
|Power Requirement||230 V|
|Cord Length||0.8 m|
2. Philips Daily Collection HD9218 Air Fryer.
This is another best air fryer from Philips. Indians are very addicted to fried food and for them, it is not easy to avoid fried food. But at the same time, health is also important, eating too much-fried food will harm their health in many ways. But don’t worry Philips knows it all, hence they launched HD9218 Air Fryer with which you can cook food with up to 90% less fat.
Its unique rapid air technology lets you fry your food with air and little or no oil. For delicious and low-fat cooking results this air fryer has a unique design. This air fryer will give you perfectly cooked food which is crispy from outside and juicy from inside. Set the time and temperature and control air fryer does the rest for you. It was available on amazon on 9th March 2020.
- It’s Rapid Air Technology allows you to grill, roast, fry and even bake your favourite dish efficiently with less or no oil.
- With this air fryer, you can cook your food with up to 90% less fat.
- With a manually adjustable timer, you can set the cooking time up to 30 minutes with auto-off feature. Hence no need for monitoring in the kitchen.
- For excellent cooking results, you can set the temperature up to 200 degrees manually, depending upon the food ingredient to be a cook.
- It has a large 2.2 L food basket making it ideal for a family of 4 members.
- The cord length of this air fryer is 1.8m.
- This air fryer comes with a recipe book.
- Its removable non-stick coated drawer and the food basket are dishwasher safe making this air fryer easy to clean.
- Because of rapid air technology, this air fryer creates less smell than normal air fryer.
- Its starfish design and optimal heating profile allow you to cook your food in a fast, easy and healthier way.
- Its non-slip foot and cool touchpad handle will help in preventing any accident to happen.
- It has a cord storage space to store the cord of length 1.8 m.
- It has some other features like Auto-shutoff, cool wall exterior, on/off switch, ready signal.
- This air fryer consumes 1425 W of power.
- Philips provides 2 years of warranty on this product.
|Power Consumption||1425 W|
|Power Requirement||230 V|
|Cord Length||1.8 m|
3. Philips Air fryer, Avance Digital TurboStar, HD9641/96.
Air is the new oil, and now with the Philips air fryer, you can use that air to fry in a healthier way with up to 75% less fat. With the help of Philips patented turbo star technology, all food is exposed to constant and circulating heat allowing you to cook your food with a tablespoon or less of oil. It uses powerful direct heat from above to quickly crisp the food while neglecting excess fat.
With the help of turbo star technology, it gets ready to use immediately. No preheating is required. This air fryer isn’t limited to frying, you can use it to grill, roast and even for bake.
- This air fryer comes with Philips patented Turbo Star Technology for healthier cooking.
- This air fryer gives healthier cooking by reducing 75% of fat from the food.
- The air fryer cooks fried food 50% more evenly.
- 5 presets for most popular dishes with keep-warm function are included.
- Quick control dial with digital display makes it easy to use an air fryer.
- Like all other Philips air fryers, this air fryer also requires 1 teaspoon or less of oil.
- For the best cooking outcome, this air fryer has the ability to heat the food ingredient from 180 Degrees to 390 degrees.
- This air fryer comes with 200 in-app recipes and free recipe book.
- It is a dishwasher safe air fryer. You can easily detach its basket to clean it quickly.
- No preheating required, hence it becomes time-saving air fryer.
4. Philips HD9216 1425W Air Fryer.
This is another air fryer from Philips viva collection with rapid air technology, which will help you to low your oil intake and make fried food healthy. The air fryer circulates the hot air around the metal mesh cooking basket to fry, bake or grill. This air fryer requires little or no oil cook. Its starfish design ensures that your favourite foods get cook uniformly.
This Philips air fryer has a unique design which combines fast circulating superheated air, starfish design and optimal heating profile allows you to fry a variety of delicious meals in a fast, easy and healthier way without adding oil
- This air fryer has the capacity of 2.2 L suitable for medium sized family.
- Its rapid air technology gives you healthy frying with the capacity of 800 gm at once.
- It requires little or no oil as it fries, bakes and grills.
- Your favourite foods cook uniformly because of its starfish design at the bottom which ease air circulation.
- Its integrated timer allows you per-set cooking times up to 30 minutes manually.
- You can manually set the desired cooking temperature for your food up to 200 degrees with its temperature control.
- The removable non-stick coated drawer and the food basket are dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean air fryer.
- This air fryer generates less smell than the normal air fryers saving your home from the smell of fried oil.
- For all the cooking operations it uses 1425 Watts of power.
- Cord storage facility helps you to store its cord easily.
- Philips India provides 2 year warranty on this product.
|Model number||HD9216 Daily collection|
|Power consumption||1425 W|
|Power requirement||220 V|
5. Prestige PAF 2.0 1400 Watt Air Fryer.
Prestige is a kitchen appliance brand. It has different products from pressure cookers, non-stick cookware, and mixer grinders to different electrical appliances and kitchen appliances. The company has been at the forefront of innovation and has been the fastest-growing company in the kitchen appliance space. Prestige Air fryers are a healthy alternative to fried food.
This air fryer from prestige prepares low-fat meals using hot air. It circulates the hot air very strongly around the food content placed in the basket. Grill and fan are used to bombard by hot air around the food with high speed. This heated air is circulated all over the fryer in order to heat and cook the food uniformly.
- The temperature control slider and rotary timer control are both easy to use and operate.
- For fast and even cooking hot air is rapidly circulated through its frying basket with 304-grade stainless steel grills.
- Its high capacity frying basket with high-quality non-stick coating comes with the safety button which automatically shuts off the air fryer if the basket is pulled out while cooking.
- Its sturdy carry handle makes it easy to carry so that you can take this appliance with you.
- Grill and frying basket can easily be pulled out and cleaned and are dishwasher safe
- It’s oil and the smoke filter keeps your kitchen odour free by absorbing excess oil and smoke.
- Multiple cooking operations like fry, grill, roast and bake are performed by circulating hot air in this air fryer.
- It uses no oil or less oil to make your meals healthy.
- This air fryer is easy to operate and is easy to use.
- Its stylish design gives an elegant look to your kitchen.
- This air fryer required 1400 W power.
- The capacity of 2 L makes it suitable for a family of 4 members.
- Touch control panel, Digital display, the preset cooking menu this are some advanced features of this air fryer.
- Prestige gives a 1-year warranty on this product.
|Model number||PAF 2.0|
|Power consumption||1400 W|
|Power requirement||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Cord length||1.8 m|
Best Philips Air Fryers in India 2020 – FAQ’s
Yes, air fryer is good for Indian cooking. There are different food cultures in states of India. Most of the dishes are traditionally deep-fried or baked, hence air fryer creates crispy foods that you will want to have time and time again.
Yes, you can fry samosa in the air fryer with some conditions like 1. Each samosa should lightly coat with oil before placing it into air fryer 2. Set the timer for 20 minutes and temperature to 190 degrees 3. Check it after the set timer.
Probably No, as it uses hot air to fry the food hence it has somewhat dry taste. Most of the Philips air fryers use Rapid Air Fryer technology to cook the food efficiently with less amount of oil.
Study says that avocado oil, canola oil, olive oil or mustard oil are the best oil for pan-frying. But their health benefits are contentious because of high levels of saturated fat.
Yes, you can put raw meat in the air fryer to roast or pork. You can grill your homemade meat patties, salmon, fish etc. This food cooks fast and tastes great. Vegetables can also grill in it
Yes, of course, you can bake in the air fryer. You will not have to preheat the oven while baking in Air fryers. Its good choice if you want to bake a few cookies at a time.
Yes, you should clean your air fryer after every use but not in the dishwasher. Let the air fryer cool after use and then you can clean its detachable parts separately. If there is smoke starting to come out from your air fryer then this is the sign of oil build-up and needs to be cleaned.
Cleaning air fryer regularly will increase the lifespan of your machine.
Every food can lose its nutrients during the cooking process. But in the air fryer, the food is cooked using hit air circulating in it evenly. Hence the surface of food remains dry and it will ensure that your food retains more of its key nutrients. But when you cooked your food for a longer time then it may lose its key nutrients in more amount.
The main difference between air fryer and dehydrator is a mode of working, the air fryer uses fast air technology while dehydrator utilizes its trays.
In air fryer, the cooking tie is less than the dehydrator and it retains more amount of nutrients than a dehydrator.
No oil or less oil is needed when you are making food with your air fryer. You can use oil in the air fryer, it can’t be put inside the frying pan. Adding cooking oil before air frying will give an extra crunchy layer to your food.
You should clean your air fryer after every use but not in the dishwasher. You will clean the parts that collect oil so that extra layer of oil won’t be formed on it. If you notice smoke is starting to come out of your machine then this is the indication that a layer of oil has built up on your air fryer and it needs to be cleaned.
Most of the air fryers cooked at the highest temperature of 200 degrees.
The cooking temperature is different for different food ingredients. E.g. For meat pie the temperature should be 180 degrees, for chicken stripes, it should 200 degrees, for breast chippers it 200 degrees etc. like cooking temperature cooking is also different for every food ingredient.
Technically your air fryer does not need to preheat. But for better cooking results you should preheat your air fryer for at least 10 minutes before cooking. To know more about your air fryer refer to its manual. But most of the models preferred 10-15 minutes of preheating. This will ensure that the food must be crispy.
The answer to these questions is mixed. Some studies found that eating an excessive amount of air fried food could increase the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancers while on the other hand air frying your food on instead of using regular deep frying method, may lower the acrylamide content of your foods. The air fryer uses no or less oil to cook the food.
Yes, you can place an Aluminium foil for cooking in an air fryer. This will speeds up the cooking process and retains the taste of food items for a longer time.
Always by the air fryer from reputed brands and that offers at least one-year manufacturer warranty. In this article, all the air fryers are from reputed brands like Philips, Prestige. Spend your money wisely and buy according to your needs.
If you any doubt regarding air fryers let us know in the comment section we will get in touch with you ASAP. Thank You.