If you are seeking for the best tool kit for home use in India in 2020 then you landed at the right place. Buying a tool kit is not that much simple task for a new buyer. Hence, here in this article, we list down the top 5 best tool kit for home use. We select this tool kit on the basis of their brand, number of tools, quality of tools and user reviews.
It doesn’t matter if you are a professional carpenter or a beginner, everyone needs a tool kit to do things like fitting, removing, assembling, etc. every household needs tool kit as it is convenient saves time and well let’s face it, they are quite fun to use.
This article is divided into two parts, the first part consists of a detailed review of the best tool kit for home use. In which we include the tool kits of brands like Bosch, Black + Decker etc. and the second part consists of Buying Guide for the best tool kit for home use. We argue you to read the Buying guide before making a purchase. By reading a buying guide you will get to know the important factors that you should consider before buying.
Lets see them,
Table of Contents
Best tool kit for home use in India 2020
1. Bosch GSB 500W 10 RE Professional Tool Kit, MS and Plastic (Blue, Pack of 100)
No matter if you are a beginner or a professional, this Bosch GSB10 RE kit is perfect for both. No matter what worked, this tool kit helps you get things done in minutes so that you never need to call repairman anymore. This tool kit is the most compact in its range and this tool kit accommodates 100 accessories involving everything you will need while working at home.
It has a powerful 500W professional drill machine. This tool kit is targeted to construction, metal, masonry or woodwork.
You can buy this tool kit in various patterns, like, only Tool kit, Tool kit + Drill Machine, Tool kit+ heat gun, Tool Kit + Air Blower and many more. You can select your required pattern on the buying page of this Tool Kit. In this article, we will review the Tool Kit + Drill Machine pattern because it is the most common pattern used in the houses
What is in the tool box?
- Keyed Chuck,
- Plastic Carry Case,
- 5x Masonry Drill Bits: 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10 millimetre;
- 5x Metal Drill Bits: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 millimetre;
- 4x Wood Drill Bits: 4, 5, 6 and 8 millimetres,
- Claw Hammer with rubber grip,
- 10x Screwdriver Bits: PH1, PH2, PZ1, PZ2, S4, S6, H4, H5, T20 and T25,
- Magnetic Screwdriver Adaptor
- 7x Sockets: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 millimetre,
- 1/4th inch Nut driver adaptor,
- 3-meter Measuring tape,
- 6-inch Combination Pliers,
- 6 inch Adjustable Wrench,
- 1 inch Adjustable Knife,
- Screws (10 pieces each): 3, 4 and 5 millimetres,
- S-Plugs / Fischer Nylon Fixings (10 pieces each): 4, 6 and 8 millimetres and
- 3-directional Spirit Level
- Robust and Powerful motor:
- The drill machine has the 500W powerful motor which provides the exact amount of power and support you need in completing your tasks.
- Various drill bits such as Metal drill bits, Masonry drill bits and wood drill bits are available in the tool kit to make you drilling work easy.
- The machine has 10mm drilling diameter for concrete and masonry, 8mm for steel and 20 mm for wood.
- Compact Design:
- The compact size of this tool kit is suitable for use in situations like congested space or overhead tasks. You can carry them easily with you.
- Lightweight drill:
- The drill machine weighs only 1.5 Kg which making it preferable for portability and carrying around so that you can do your work properly. This drill machine gives you smooth drill experience as it is so light to carry with you.
- The functionality of the drill machine:
- This drill machine has various modes like forward/reverse mode so that you can shift between clockwise and anti-clockwise direction based on your work.
- Using pilot drilling mode you can drill with precision and exactness.
- The drill machine comes with, control speed with continuous drill mode to ensure consistent drilling experience.
- Tool kit features:
- This tool kit about 100 accessories which are regularly used in household works.
- This well-designed kit is made up of superior and long-lasting material.
- Company gives 6 months of warranty from the date of invoice.
|Tool kit weight||4.36Kg|
|Drill Machine weight||1.5Kg|
|No-load speed||0-2600 rpm|
|Impact rate||0-41600 bpm|
2. BLACK+DECKER BMT154C Hand Tool Kit (154-Piece) for Home DIY and Professional use
Over the past century, Black + Decker has become the prominent name in designing and manufacturing high quality and innovative tool kits for home use, making your task quicker and easier to perform. This tool kit BMT154C from black + decker is a complete hand tool kit for all your household and office maintenance needs. So that you won’t need a repairman anymore. It is stylish, compact and provides a good assortment of tools at an affordable price with no compromise on the quality.
What is in the tool box?
The tool box consist of total 156 pieces,
- 250mm Water Pump Pliers with Carbon Steel
- 225mm Torpedo Level
- Hardware Assortment
- 25mm Bits with CRV
- Bit Driver, Two-Tone Handle
- Screwdriver, SL5x75, SL6x100mm, PH1x75, PH2x100mm with 6150CRV blade Hex Key, 1.5-10mm
- 5m x 19mm Measuring Tape
- 1/4inch Dr Ratchet
- 1/4inch Dr Socket, 5-13mm with Carbon Steel
- 160mm Diagonal Pliers with Carbon Steel
- 160mm Combination Pliers with Carbon Steel
- 12oz Claw Hammer with Carbon Steel
- 18mm Snap-Off Utility Knife
- 18mm Snap-Off Utility Blades
- 150mm Steel Ruler
- Blow case size: 39×28.5×8.5cm
- Its compact design and lightweight makes it perfect hand tool kit for household DIY tasks and emergency maintenance.
- Stylish look and a good assortment of tools give you a hassle-free experience.
- This tool kit is available at an affordable price with no compromise on the quality.
- Perfect for troubleshooting, general service & regular maintenance.
- This tool kit is perfect for your daily professional needs as it is equipped with the most basic tools and test equipment.
- All the tools of this tool kit are well organized and stored in a durable blow minded carry case.
- The company gives 6 months of warranty on this product from the date of purchase.
|The number of items||108|
3. Bosch GSB 550 Mechanic Kit Professional
This is another masterpiece by Bosch. This toolkit is equipped with an attractive combination of screws, plugs, drill bits, drill machine and many more useful tools to make your task easy. This tool kit is perfect for beginners and professionals also. Good quality tools and well-organized tools make it easy to use tool kit. The main thing is this drill machine is made in Germany and assembled in India.
What is in the tool box?
This tool kit consists of total 112 pieces,
- Piece GSB 550 Impact Drill X 1
- Piece Case X 1
- Pieces Masonry Drill Bits X 5
- Pieces Wood Drill Bits X 5
- Pieces Allen Keys X 8
- Pieces Hex Bits X 10
- Pieces Sockets X 18
- Pieces Screws X 30
- Pieces Wall Plugs X 30
- Pieces Wrenches X 7
- Piece Magnetic Bit Holder X 1
- Piece Cutter X 1
- Piece Hammer X 1
- Piece Plier X 1
- Piece Long Nose Plier X 1
- Piece 1/4-inch Adapter X 1
- Piece Socket Wrench X 1
- The tool kit consists of robust and compact 550W impact drill machine which has power output is 270W and rated torque is 1.5 Nm to make your drilling work easy.
- This tool kit will give you a one-stop solution for all your mechanic work and you won’t need any repairman to do that work.
- The drill machine consist of robust 13mm keyed metal chuck and comfortable auxiliary handle with a depth gauge to make you’re drilling easier.
- Electronic various speed trigger and trigger lock in the drill machine for continuous working.
- Dual-mode functionality allows you drilling/impact drilling to do your work easily.
- Drilling capacity in concrete or masonry is 13 mm, in wood 25 mm and in steel 10 mm.
- Drill machine has a compact and slim design.
|Tool kit weight||6.34Kg|
|Drill Machine weight||1.8Kg|
|No-load speed||0-2700 rpm|
|Impact rate||0-41600 bpm|
4. STANLEY STMT72794-8-12 1/4” Square Drive Metric Socket Set -46pcs
Stanley hand tools are known for their better quality, durability, safety and elegant design around the world. This tool kit is perfect for home use. This tool kit the best choice for professionals or serious DIY’s.
This 46-piece tool kit is perfect for all your work at home. It includes quick-release ratchets, drives extensions, universal joints, sliding T-bars, spinner handle and much more. This tool kit made from quality steel ensuring its durability.
This tool kit is available in two patterns, Socket Set and Standard. In this article, we reviewed the Standard pattern. You can choose your favourable pattern on the buying page.
What is in the tool box?
The tool kit consists of total 46 pieces,
- 1 Piece 1/2″ Drive Quick Release Ratchet.
- 2 Piece 1/2″ Drive Extensions: 130mm & 250mm.
- 1 Piece 1/2″ Drive Universal Joint.
- 1 Piece 1/2″ Drive Sliding T-handle.
- 1 Piece 1/2″ Drive Spark Plug Socket: 21mm.
- 18 Piece 1/2″ Drive 6 Point Socket – 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, 24mm, 27mm, 30mm and 32mm
- This tool kit is made up of high-quality steel and is polished from nickel-chrome making it rustproof and increasing its life span.
- It passes all the quality standards by ANSI and DIN.
- Its thin heads give easy access to tight places.
- Makes your work safer and more productive as its locking mechanism retains sockets.
- To outperform your regular work patented gripping is designed.
- Reduces the chance of rounding fastener corners.
- Its Maxi-DriveTM socket provides 15% more torque than standard sockets.
- The company offered a limited lifetime warranty on this product.
|Tool kit weight||4.05Kg|
|Package dimension||22.9*15.2*5.1 cm|
|Number of items||46|
5. TOOLS CENTRE New 46PCS 1/4″ Taparia Socket Set for Car, Motorbike, Bicycle Repair Tool Kit
This tool kit from Taparia consists of 46 Pieces which are perfect tool kit for car, bike, and bicycles along with household use. This toolkit from Taparia is made up of pure stainless steel. The manufacturer considers customer satisfaction, Repeat purchases, Time and again ready recommendation as to its trading fundamentals. There is no compromise in the quality of the product.
What is in the tool box?
This toolkit from Tool Centre has 46 pieces,
- 13pc – Shallow Socket: 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14mm.
- 1pc – Universal Joint
- 2pc – Extension Bars: 2″ & 4″
- 1pc – 150mm Flexible Extension
- 1pc – Spinner Handle (Go Through Type)
- 4pc – Hex Key Wrenches: 1.27, 1.5, 2, & 1.5mm.
- 1pc – Quick Release Ratchet Handle
- 1pc – Sliding T-Bar
- 22pc –
- Socket Bits (Length-37mm) Slotted: 4, 5.5, & 7mm
- Hex Bits: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8mm
- Phillips: No. 1, No. 2, & No. 3
- Pozidriver: No. 1, No. 2, & No. 3
- Torx Driver Bits: T-8, T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-30, & T-40
- It is a high quality kit made for household use.
- Easy to use the tool, Even a beginner can use it very well.
- Can be used for various tasks such as fitting or repairing devices.
- Tool Centre is an authorized distributor for this product so please check the seller before buying the product.
- Durable and reliable.
- Can be useful in repairing bikes, cars, bicycles also.
|Brand Name||TOOLS CENTRE|
Buying Guide – Best Tool Kit for home use in India 2020
We know that buying a tool kit for home use is not a difficult task. But investing your hard-earned money in the Best Tool Kit is a good move. So you may be wondering, how to choose the best tool kit for home use in India? That’s why we created this buying guide for the best tool kit for home use in India.
In this guide, we explained all the factors that you should consider before buying a tool kit for home use. So let’s take a look at them
Check the quality of the tool kit before purchasing it. Make sure the tool kit you are purchasing goes through all the quality measurements of the company. Quality of the tool kit is the most important factor to be considered. Using this tool kit, you can do all the small and big tasks in your home by yourself. So the quality of the equipment should be high otherwise any kind of accident can happen. Tools made of high-quality materials such as steel or aluminium would be preferable.
Durability is another most important factor after the quality of toolkit. Heating the metal at a particular temperature to strengthen its resistance, makes it durable for a long time. The durable tool kit must be rust-resistant so that it does not rust over time. Hence to make tools durable and corrosion-resistant, tool kits from some high-end brands come with Nicole-chromium coating.
Along with quality and durability, the versatility of the tools also matters. Make sure that the tool kit you are going to purchase has all the tools that you need. So that you will do all your work easily. Having various types of tools make your work easy. Hence make sure to buy tools with good quantity and great quality.
Tool kits available with various tools and their accessories. It’s totally up to you to choose the perfect tool kit for you. Most used basic tools like hammer, screwdriver, and spanner/wrench must be there in the tool kit. Hence make sure that tool kit you are going to purchase has the ranging variety of auxiliary accessories.
4. Tool grip
Regardless of which toolkit you choose, it doesn’t make sense to invest in such a tool kit if it doesn’t work as you think. If you do not have a reliable grip on your device, it slips out of your hand and can damage the object you are working on or you may injure yourself. Hence before purchasing tool kit for home use always check for the rubber grip, plastic coat, ridged, design etched or simply cold steel.
The brand name creates a great impact on the selling of the product. Products from great brands have a high selling volume than the local brands, why?
Just because of the build quality of the product from well-known brands is much better than local brands, warranty period and after-sales service provided by these brands are much better than the local brands and many other things. So buying a product from a well-known and well-established brand will be the best investment for you.
In the case of tool kits, consider buying a good quality tool kit from reputed brands like Bosch, Black+Decker, and Stanley. The quality and accuracy of products from these brands is much higher than the local brands. It is always easier to find a lot of accessories varying in sizes in the branded tool kits, unlike the local ones.
Warranty of the product signifies how good the build quality of the product is. Brands that offer longer warranty periods, this shows that their product can work without any problems for a long time. But still, they give you warranty so that you can solve problems regarding their product without any hassle. So choosing a product from a reputed brand with an excellent warranty period would be a smart move.
Price is the main factor that you should look before making any purchase. Buy the products according to your need. Unnecessary purchases make no sense, just a waste of your money. Price of the tool kits depends on the quality and quantity of the tools, materials used in it etc. The price range of tool kit is generally from 2k to 5k.
So to make your purchase profitable just go through our reviews and makes your decisions accordingly.
At last, our conclusion is that but the tool kit according to your needs. Don’t waste your hard-earned money on unnecessary things. Buy the products of reputed brands like Bosch, Black + Decker, Stanley etc. So that your future experience will be hassle-free. As their products are of good quality and after-sales service is also very nice.
FAQ – A best tool kit for home use
A hammer, combination pliers, vice grips, needle-nose pliers, screwdriver set, tape measure, utility knife, a power drill, a level, tapes and hardware.
These are the basic tools that you must have in your home for any kind of repair.
A manual screw driver is one the most frequently used tools in most of the houses.
No, there is no quality standard set by the government.
Yes, if it is handled negligently, there is a risk of serious injury sometimes. That is why you have to handle it carefully.
Probably not, you don’t need any training to use these tools. Those tools are easy to use but still, it is good to have experience in using some tools like drill machine, cutter to prevent any kind of injuries.
- Also read,